Sunday, November 14, 2010

The High Jacking



My formal dining room has been taken over by Big Daddy Awesome and a friend of his. They've been playing a war game for weeks now. That's a plywood board on top of my table because my 8 person table is not big enough for their game! They spend hours every week playing this game. And obviously, Thanksgiving will not be at my house this year. I'm making a few things to take to my mom's house and later to his parents for Thanksgiving. I will be evicting them by December 1st. Christmas dinner will be in that room.



Even my crystal candle sticks have been high jacked!

But they are having a lot of fun. I guess that is the most important thing.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, this looks truly awesome! What's the game called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called Eurofront. This is the second year they've played it. I barely got the dining room back last fall in time to decorate. And oddly enough, they don't want to play (an take over my dining room) until the weather starts to turn chilly.

    ReplyDelete