Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Day of School!






The munchkins have started kindergarten!! I finally have the first day of school pictures to share. As you can see, they are more interested in casual clothes. The idea of denim in the summer will cause histrionics instanteously. And it's days like these that I'm so very grateful that I have boys. They pick out their own clothes in the morning and in their eyes, they match well enough. They own one pair of tennis shoes, one pair of sandals, and one pair of cleats each. There is no arguing in the morning about shoes because sandals aren't allowed at school.

I was forced this week to go down the girl toy aisle to get a birthday present for a friend. I was traumatized by the pinkness of the whole aisle. I couldn't handle the frilly, pink, sparkly sensory overload. Every time we go to a girl's birthday party, I become so much more grateful that I have boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment