Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fighting demons



My sweet little angels have been fighting for no reason at all since they were in the womb. (Ok, maybe Trip did have a reason in the womb. Logan was taking up all of the good space.) Fighting outside of the womb started when they were about 18 months old. There was usually some sort of provocation though.

Last night though, Logan was sweetly playing a video game on the couch and Trip walked up and punched him for no reason. Trip then looked at me and smiled and punched Logan again! Logan looked up, an aggravated expression on his face and then went back to his game. Trip probably hit Logan four or five more times before Logan ever got into the whole "fighting with my brother" game.

The demons then proceded to have a punching extravaganza right in my living room! I would have stopped them, but the monsters were laughing the whole time!

I have heard that if you let kids fight when they are younger, they will quit fighting when the punches start to hurt. I've also heard that twin boys will get into numerous fist fights for their entire childhoods, possibly part of their adulthoods. I think I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment