Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ale vs. Beer

Big Daddy Awesome and I have taken the munchkins to Colonial Williamsburg for vacation this week. We are here with my mother and brothers so I will have plenty of stories from this vacation. This conversation happened last night at dinner.

Logan has just gotten his ginger ale from the waitress and I've gotten my beer.

Logan: I'm drinking a beer.

Me: No baby. You're drinking ginger ale.

Logan: Momma, ale is a kind of beer, so I'm drinking Ginger Beer.

Me, speechless. I'm not sure if I'm utterly impressed with the genius that is my child and the logic going on in his brain or really worried about the fact that my 5 year old knows this much about beer already.


Disclaimer: I regularly enjoy a glass of beer or wine in front of my children. I do not discuss said beverages with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment